- ChineseBookie 36% Welcome Bonus
- NBA Finals Betting – Heat Now Desperate to Stay Alive as They Meet Spurs in Game 5
- World Cup Betting – Italy keen to test England’s defense
- ChineseBookie Odds
- ChineseBookie Loyalty Program
- Chinesebookie Casino has the Best Games with More Ways to Win.
- Chinesebookie Online Poker is the best on the Web!
- Why Join Chinesebookie?
- Chinesebookie Has More Sports!
- Reload Bonus
- Live In Play Betting
- Play Anytime, Anywhere
Bills vs Rams October 9th, 2016 – NFL Betting Preview
There is no question that the Buffalo Bills came to play last week, as they faced off against the New England Patriots and dealt Bill Belichick’s team its first home shutout loss since 1993. Heck, that was even before Belichick became the head coach (for you younger fans). Of course, they were not going against Tom Brady. Then again, they’re not facing Brady, or anyone who resembles him this week either, as they take on the Los Angeles Rams in a Sunday matchup that begins at 4:25 PM ET at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The game is televised on CBS on a regional basis, and VietBet customers will have the opportunity to continue wagering even after the opening kickoff, when they plug into what Live Betting Ultra has to offer.
Bills vs Rams – NFL BETTING LINE:
In the betting odds that have been posted on this game by the people at ChineseBookie, the Rams are the slight favorites at home:
Buffalo Bills +2
Los Angeles Rams -2
Over 39.5 points -110
Under 39.5 points -110
Bills vs Rams – Betting Trends:
- Season record: 2-2 SU, 2-2 ATS
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Buffalo’s last 6 games
- The Bills are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games
- The Bills are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road
- The Bills are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Buffalo’s last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Buffalo’s last 7 games when playing Los Angeles
- The Bills are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing Los Angeles
Los Angeles Rams:
- Season record: 3-1 SU, 3-1 ATS
- Current Streak: won 3 straight games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Los Angeles’s last 6 games
- The Rams are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Los Angeles’s last 8 games at home
- The Rams are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Los Angeles’s last 7 games when playing Buffalo
- The Rams are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing Buffalo
- The Rams are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games when playing Buffalo
Bills vs Rams – CJ’s Take:
Buffalo went up against New England’s third-string quarterback, Jacoby Brissett, and held them to 277 yards. They did a workmanlike job on offense, in their second game under the new coordinator, Anthony Lynn. Tyrod Taylor completed 27 of his 39 passes for 246 yards, and remember that the Patriots were not missing their best player on the DEFENSIVE unit, so that meant something.
The Rams are one of the big surprises, in that they have won three out of their first four games and sit atop the NFC West at the moment. This much was not expected after the 28-0 beating they took in the opener at San Francisco. But they not only defeated the Seattle Seahawks at home, without giving up a touchdown but have also gone on the road to beat Tampa Bay and Arizona.
Expect a crowd of over 90,000 fans once again at the Coliseum, which is seeing its first NFL action in over two decades. But he cautioned that the Rams may not be as good as their current record. This is a team that was outgained by a 420-288 margin last week, and it was the 12th straight game in which they have had fewer yards than their opponents. With only a dozen first downs, this team does not carry a heavy recommendation as far as their ability to score points.
They also have not yet experienced a breakout by Todd Gurley, the running back who had such a brilliant rookie season and wound up in the Pro Bowl. Gurley is averaging only 2.6 yards per carry, and his runs from scrimmage are what Jeff Fisher wants to build this offensive attack around.
VietBet patrons have to know that they are not going to win solely on the arm of Case Keenum, and it appears way too early to put Jared Goff into action. One of the key plays last week was a punt return by Tavon Austin, and Los Angeles was able to harass Carson Palmer, eventually knocking him out of the game.
What Buffalo is doing on offense is cutting back on the playbook a little. Greg Roman, who was fired from the coordinator’s position, had of real thick one, and Lynn is simplifying things a lot. He is also reportedly involving Taylor a little but more the game plan, and that has been well received. Shady McCoy, the former NFL rushing champion, is once again an emphasis for this offense, and that’s just the way Lynn wanted it. Some of that is by necessity, as wide receiver Sammy Watkins is out of action.
Next up for both teams:
- The Bills host San Francisco Sunday, October 16th
- The Rams visit Detroit Sunday, October 16th
Come to VietBet and get tremendous value in your football betting with reduced juice, and enjoy Live Betting Ultra, which makes you a participant throughout the entire game….You get great variety when it comes to depositing as well, with your Visa card, person-to-person transfers and the virtual currency of Bitcoin available!
By Charles Jay